It is important that you feel secure when you conduct business with Skyways Technics.
We, Skyways Technics, comply with all provisions of the Danish Act on Processing of Personal Data. We are also under an obligation to comply with the provisions of the Danish Financial Statements Act. For example, relevant personal data will not be deleted until the expiry of the deadlines stated in the legislation, at the earliest.
Here are the basics:
- Only Skyways Technics will use and store your Data – we do not sell or rent it to anyone else
- We will use your information for business purposes only – for example processing Purchase Orders, up-date on our products/services, notify you of any changes in services etc.
- We only store your Name, Work address, Telephone Number, Email Address, IP Address and information regarding which webpages you accessed on our Website.
How is your information used?
We may use your information to:
To process orders that you have submitted;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and us;
- To seek your views or comments on the services we provide;
- To notify you of changes to our services;
- To send you communications which you have requested and that may be of interest to you.
- These may include information about new promotions of our associated companies goods and services;
- to process a job application.
We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. We are legally
required to hold some types of information to fulfil our statutory obligations (for example the
collection of regulatory data). We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long
as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold
Who has access to your information?
We will not sell or rent your information to third parties.
We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
Which information does Skyways Technics collect?
1. Information provided by you when visiting our webpage
- We will collect personal information on your visits to the website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, content from surveys and contact forms and other communication data and the resources that you access.
- We will collect any information you provide to us when you use our contact forms (for example “Contact”, “Send us a Message”, “Get financial updates”). The provision of your personal information via our contact forms is not a statutory or contractual requirement; however, please note that fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory fields, because we need this information to comply with or respond to your request. Other information or personal information you share with us when completing our contact forms is in your sole discretion. If you contact us, we will keep a record of that correspondence. The information is only accessible to authorized employees at Skyways Technics together with an external co-operation partner. As a data subject you always have right of access and you may object to a registration according to the provisions of the Danish Act on Processing of Personal Data.
2. Information provided by you when signing up for newsletters
We use your personal information to send you direct marketing via e-mail when you have actively signed up. We save your email address in a database on a protected server. Only authorized employees at Skyways Technics has access to your information together with an external co-operation partner. We guarantee that we will not disclose or sell your email address to other enterprises.
You have a choice about whether or not you wish to receive information from us. If you do not want to receive direct marketing communications from us about our products and services, then you can unsubscribe via the unsubscribe page.
We will not contact you for marketing purposes by email, phone or text message unless you have given your prior consent. We will not contact you for marketing purposes by post if you have indicated that you do not wish to be contacted. You can change your marketing preferences at any time by contacting us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How you can access and update your information
The accuracy of your information is important to us. If you change email address or any of the other information we hold is inaccurate or out of date, please email us at: email@example.com.
Use of ‘cookies’
Our cookies do not contain private information and cannot contain virus. The cookies will selfdelete after a certain number of months (may vary), but they are renewed with every visit to the site. See the guide here: http://minecookies.org
It is possible to switch off cookies by setting your browser preferences. Turning cookies off may however result in a loss of functionality when using our websites. See the guide here: http://www.minecookies.org/fravalg
A Google Analytics cookie is stored for 2 months on your browser.
Links to other websites
In addition, if you linked to our website from a third party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners and operators of that third party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third party site.
Purpose of using cookies on the website:
- Technical functionality:
Yes (internal/first-party cookies) No (external/third-party cookies)
- Traffic measurement:
No (internal/first-party cookies) Yes (external/third-party cookies)
- Behavioural, individually targeted ad campaigns:
No (internal/first-party cookies) No (external/third-party cookies)
- Ad campaigns (frequency, user measurements etc.):
No (internal/first-party cookies) No (external/third-party cookies)
Do we transfer your data outside the European Union?
Your personal information can be transferred and processed in one or more other countries, in- or outside the European Union. We shall only transfer your data outside the EU to countries which the European Commission believes offers an adequate level of protection to you, or where the Skyways Technics has put in place appropriate safeguards to seek to preserve the privacy of your information. Those countries include at present USA.
Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, you should be aware that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Website or any third party; for this reason, any transmission is at your own risk. We will use strict operational procedures and adequate, technical and organizational security measures to prevent any unauthorized access, change, deletion or transmission of this personal information.
Changes to this Policy
We may change this Policy from time to time so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you’re happy with any changes. By using our website, you’re agreeing to be bound by this Policy.
We shall publish any material changes to this Policy through appropriate notices.
We keep this Policy under regular review. This Policy was last updated in Dec. 2019
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Policy are welcomed and should be addressed to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also contact us at the following address: Skyways Technics, Lufthavnsvej 1B, 6400 Sonderborg