Daily technical support of our structural repair workshops
Precise liaison regarding Skyways Technics Part-145 repair processes and detailed shop finding reporting is crucial for the quality delivery of repaired components to our customers and overall service level of our company. We are looking for a diligent and meticulous professional, to take charge of our Technical Services for our structure repair workshops located in Denmark and Malaysia. The job is focused on the resolution of technical queries to ensure a smooth production process as well as a good technical communication between all involved parties.
The role will report directly to the Head of Repairs of Skyways Technics Group and the regional Operations Directors and may evolve into a managerial position in the near future.
- Translate inspections and findings regarding to be repaired components into quality Assessment Reports for submission to customers via our commercial team
- Check, register, and update Component Maintenance Manuals, Service Bulletins, Airworthiness Directives, Service Information Letters, General Instructions, and Drawings used for repairs
- Correspond with Original Equipment Manufacturers with regards to technical issues
- Obtain and manage design documents such as Structural Repair Instructions / Structural Repair Approval Sheets, Repair Design Approval Sheet, Repair Deviation Record, etc.
- Determine and manage the interchangeability materials to be used in repairs
- Draft and communicate Technical Instructions regarding workshops and quality assurance
- Improve accessibility and use of technical documentation within our operations group wide
- Contribute to the technical assessment and implementation of new repair capabilities
- Participate in various continuous improvement projects
- You have a minimum of 5 years of proven work experience in Part-145 aviation maintenance technical management, within an international company
- You have a technical degree in engineering or science related to aerospace or aviation
- You have proven experience in the handling of structural repair processes
- You able to collaborate effectively with stakeholders at all levels, both inside and outside the organization
Additionally, we are looking for someone with the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent spoken and written communication in English
- Orientated towards quality, performance, and problem solving
- Aim to pursue a career within an international aviation company
- Experience in Part-21-J is a plus
If you wish to apply for this position or require further information, please apply by sending your resume and application to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com