We are looking for a dedicated colleague for our warehouse in Billund.
As a warehouse assistant in Skyways Technics, you will be part of our warehouse team, which is an important hub for Sales, Purchasing, Production, and Suppliers. It is important that you enjoy a versatile everyday life, where tasks range widely, and the activity level is high.
You will soon get an in-depth knowledge of the aviation industry, which is an exciting international industry where safety, thoroughness, and quality are the top priorities.
You can look forward to several exciting and challenging tasks, where the primary tasks are:
- Receipt and perform part acceptance of shipments in accordance with EASA Part 145 and Skyways Technics procedures.
- Shipping of customer-owned parts for repairs or returned to the customer after repairs.
- Assist with tool issuing and compliance.
- Ensure stores and hangar comply with our ERP System, EASA Part 145, and other local laws.
- Ensure continuous cleanliness of the store and hanger areas.
- Optimization of stores and transportation between the different store locations in Sønderborg, Billund, and Paris.
- Picking spare parts for production.
The person we are looking for:
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- Education in warehouse and logistics will be an advantage, but not a necessity.
- You communicate effortlessly in English, both orally and written.
- You are reliable, quality conscious, and flexible.
- You are structured and possess a good sense of order.
- You must live within 30 minutes of Billund. Ad Hoc work will be done in the Sønderborg warehouse when required.
When you join Skyways Technics A/S, you sign up for a career in an international environment in close collaboration with customers, suppliers, and colleagues all over the world. Major changes and fast expansion within the organization provide great opportunities for both personal and professional development. You will be working within a company where competence, cooperation, respect, and responsibility are key values. As our business is founded on the ability to think outside the box, you will be expected to challenge the existing and find new innovative solutions.
If you require further information, please contact Logistics Manager Jacques Havenga at
phone: +45 2777 9700 or email: email@example.com
If you are committed to delivering business growth and would like the opportunity to develop within a progressive company, then please send your CV and application to:
Start as soon as possible.
Applications are reviewed continually until a suitable candidate has been found.