For our Sales Office in Miami, we are looking for a committed and caring customer support representative to provide the ultimate experience to our customers who are looking for specific spare parts or services, and expect a flawless buying experience and more.
Apply only if you:
- Have a experience in Aircraft Parts Sales and Services
- Always like to do the extra mile and delivering solutions is your DNA
- Love providing help and assist customers via email and phone
- Possess a strong commercial mindset and excellent customer support skills
- Can support our Sales Organization delivering second to none purchasing experience to all our customers
- Are a fast learner and autonomous while being an excellent team player
- Are proficient in MS Office, Quantum, Pentagon 2000, or any other similar ERP, Power Bi knowledge is a plus
- Communicate effortlessly in English and Spanish.
Your “can do” approach makes you thrive in a dynamic work environment and you enjoy meeting deadlines and tackling challenges. You work systematically and follow things through to achieve the desired results.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Work Location: One location