Promote and sell Skyways Technics’ services with a focus on spares and trading.
The primary responsibility of the Sales Manager EMEA is to promote and sell the repair and spare trading services of Skyways Technics in their assigned territories focused on opportunities related to ATR customers. Furthermore, he/she shall develop new business with regard to Skyways Technics' core functions. The Sales Manager will collaborate closely with the commercial team and evaluate each potential customer and opportunity on a case-by-case basis before launching a sales campaign. The Area Sales Manager reports to the Head of Sales – EMEA.
- Understand the relations between Skyways Technics and our current and future customer base.
- Identify key decision-makers at potential customers in charge of procurement for spare repair services.
- Travel frequently for key meetings with stakeholders
- Develop and maintain solid relationships with decision-makers and senior management executives
- Gather market intelligence regarding current solutions provided to customers
- Build and sell tailor-made offers depending on the specific customer needs and local requirements
- Negotiate and close long-term agreements
- Ensure the contracted service levels are in accordance with the customer’s and Skyways Technics’ expectations
- Continuously identify new sales leads with current and future customers
- Build business cases and present them to management
- Participate in exhibitions and trade fairs
Skills & Additional Qualifications
- A proven track record in the aviation industry
- Fluent in English reading, writing, and speaking
- Strong people skills
- A true entrepreneurial mindset
- Deep intercultural awareness
- Curious, dynamic, and hungry for the challenge
- Attentive to details, rigorous, initiative-taking, and performance-driven
- Able to multitask while understanding and solving complex problems
Walid Khazri: email@example.com