Promote and implement Skyways Technics’ quality standards and safety culture.
The Quality & Safety Inspector (QSI) reports to the Head of Group Quality & Safety and is responsible to oversee company quality standards and promote best safety practices and culture. The focus will be to implement, monitor, and audit the quality and safety of our Part-145 operations in Europe or Asia. Additionally, the QSI will assist the Head of Group Quality in the local liaison with national airworthiness authorities, vendors, and customer quality departments. The QSI will collaborate closely with the operational teams and ensure Part-145 training requirements are met.
- Responsible for any auditing according to regulatory requirements within EASA, FAA, and other CAA Part 145 legislation in Skyways’ maintenance facilities in Europe and Asia
- Manage relationships with authorities and customers as required in relation to regulatory matters
- Draft and review company manuals
- Securing quality and safety files under company control
- Create and implement, additional quality standards for the maintenance organization in Europe and Asia, along with the management team
- Implementation and optimization of internal standards and streamlining of processes and procedures.
We are looking for somebody:
- Tertiary education in aviation-related or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years working experience in Part-145 maintenance organization
- Experience in quality control/quality assurance activities
- Knowledge of quality, safety management system, environment, and health
- Be fluent in both written and oral English
- Aircraft technician background, production engineer, or hold a similar technical qualification
- Completion of a lead auditor course, knowledge of aviation legislation (FAA, EASA, CAAM, etc.), and working with AS-EN9100 Series or ISO 9001 standards are an added advantage
- Preferably have implemented a new or higher quality standard in your previous position
- To be discussed and in accordance with profile and experience