Support Sales and Repair Activities to meet and exceed customer expectations
Skyways Technics’ activities regard the trading of aircraft spare parts and the repair of structural aircraft components, with a focus on ATR aircraft. We are looking for a trustworthy and goal-oriented professional, to take charge of our Customer Support function in Asia, out of our facility in Subang, Malaysia.
The role will report directly to the Commercial Director, Asia Pacific.
- Spares Trading activities :
- Respond to customer queries in a timely manner
- Process orders in collaboration with sales managers
- Liaise on incoming and out-going units in coordination with our logistics and planning teams, as well as freight forwarders
- Follow-up with customers on exchange orders and the receipt of core units
- Invoice customers
- Weekly updates of our stock levels in various marketplaces
- Weekly reports of sales invoiced to Skyways Technics management
- Communicate with customers regarding ongoing repair activities throughout the repair process from unit receipt to delivery and final invoicing
- Link communications between customers, sales managers, and workshops
- Liaise with Technical Services regarding updates and guidance to be communicated to customers
You have a minimum of 1-year of proven work experience in a customer support role focused on the commercial aviation industry in a Part-145 organization.
Additionally, we are looking for someone with the following skills:
- A positive problem-solving attitude
- Excellent communication in English
- Flexible and responsive
- Analytical with attention to detail and performance
- Strong in organization and prioritization
- Strong Excel and IT systems skills
If you wish to apply for this position or require further information, please apply by sending your resume and application to
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org