Promote and sell Skyways Technics’ services.
The Area Sales Manager reports to the Commercial Director EMEA and is responsible to promote and sell the services of Skyways Technics (in-house structural repair capabilities and spares parts trading). The main focus will be to promote and develop our sales, map the addressable market, find and cultivate appropriate contacts, and handle the entire sale process end-to-end. The Area Sales Manager will collaborate closely with the rest of the commercial team and evaluate each potential customer on a case-by-case basis before launching a sales campaign.
- Understand current relations between Skyways Technics and all current and future customers
- Identify the key decision-makers at potential customers
- Travel frequently for key meetings with stakeholders
- Develop and maintain solid relationships with key decision-makers and senior management executives
- Gather market intelligence regarding the current solutions provided to customers
- Build and sell tailor-made offers depending on the specific expectations of the customer and various local requirements
- Negotiate and close long-term agreements
- Ensure the contracted service levels are in accordance with the customer’s and Skyways Technics’ expectations
- Continuously identify new leads related to current and future customers
- Build business cases and present them to management
- Participate in exhibitions and trade fairs
We are looking for somebody:
- With a proven track record in aviation repair or trading sales
- Fluent in English reading, writing, and speaking
- Has Strong interpersonal skills and a true entrepreneurial mindset
- With deep intercultural awareness
- Who is curious, rigorous, attentive to detail, dynamic, self-motivated, and hungry for the challenge
- Able to multitask, while understanding and solving complex problems
To be discussed and in accordance with profile and experience.
Serge N’DIAYE: firstname.lastname@example.org