Ready to take on a key role managing our Technical Services department? Excited about liaising with both internal as well as external stakeholders? Then our Technical Services Department needs you onboard.
Skyways Technics A/S is looking for a Technical Services Manager. You will be a key player, coordinating customer tasks from large aircraft maintenance checks to small tasks scheduled both in Denmark and internationally. You will be expected to optimize and develop the Technical Services department, that manage multiple processes from start to end. The department plays a significant role in the daily production liaising both internally with our production, purchasing and sales teams as well as externally with suppliers and customers.
You can look forward to at a wide ranging and challenging role where your main responsibilities will be:
- Daily management of processes and manpower in Technical Services
- Ongoing improvement of Technical Services processes while ensuring all documentation and processes meets EASA P145 and internal QA standards
- Estimate resource requirements (manpower, tooling etc.)
- Co-operate with the Base and Line Maintenance Manager regarding resource management to ensure production deadlines are strictly met.
- Ensure all maintenance projects are satisfactorily completed and prepared for invoicing
We expect that you to have:
- Relevant experience in production planning or technical service environment in combination with knowledge of aircraft maintenance
- 2-3 years’ management experience including personnel management
- Short/medium length post-secondary education i.e. Diploma/technical engineering or occupational related education i.e. logistics or production
- Strong interpersonal skills and positive attitude
- A business oriented and result driven attitude
- Excellent skills in both written and spoken English
As a person, you are enthusiastic and motivated. Your “can do” approach makes you thrive in a dynamic work environment and you enjoy meeting deadlines and tackling challenges. You work systematically and follow things through to achieve the desired results.
When you join Skyways Technics A/S, you sign up for a career in an international environment in close collaboration with customers, suppliers and colleagues all over the world. Major changes and fast expansion within the organization provides great opportunities for both personal and professional development. You will be working within a young company where competence, co-operation, respect and responsibility are key values. As our business is founded on the ability to think outside the box, you will be expected to challenge the existing and find new innovative solutions.
The Technical Services Manager is based at Skyways Technics A/S’ HQ in Sonderborg, Denmark.
Start as soon as possible.
Applications are reviewed continually until a suitable candidate has been found.
If you require further information, please contact Production Director Mogens A. Nielsen tel: 60 29 26 08 or email: MAN@skywaystechnics.com
If you are committed to delivering business growth and would like the opportunity to develop within a progressive company, please send your CV and application marked “Technical Services Manager” to: HR@skywaystechnics.com
Skyways Technics A/S is a European EASA and FAA part 145 approved MRO focused on the maintenance of regional aircraft from its hangar facilities in Billund and Sonderborg, Denmark. Furthermore, Skyways Technics A/S is focused on spare parts support to aircraft operators and owners around the world. The headquarter is located in Sonderborg, Denmark, where Sales, Purchasing, and administrative functions are centralized. In addition, we have a subsidiary located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, a sales office located in Dubai and a newly opened sales office in Florida. We employ approximately 100 energetic and committed employees.
Please find more information on: www.skywaystechnics.com