Planning and Records Engineer
Are you looking for the opportunity to take on an exciting new role in a rapidly growing company? Skyways Technics is expanding its CAMO activities. For our newly opened office in Kaunas, Lithuania we are looking for a Planning and Records Engineer.
Under the management of Skyways Technics Nominated Post Holder for Continuing Airworthiness, you will play a vital role in the development, optimization and expansion of the CAMO services to both existing and future customers.
You can look forward to:
You will be a key member in the Continuing Airworthiness Management Department supporting the aircrafts managed by Skyways Technics CAMO.
Your duties will include the daily management of the assigned aircraft fleet and planning of scheduled maintenance and follow up.
Among others your tasks will comprise:
- AD/SB evaluation and assessment
- Aircraft records and documentation management, control and retention.
- Aircraft Maintenance Program editing and update.
- Assure the activities are carried out in compliance with CAME provisions and standards required are constantly met
Furthermore, you will assist and coordinate with the Nominated Post Holder to develop the CAMO activities including relationships with customers and contracted P-145. As a team player in Skyways Technics CAMO organization, your skills will be essential to manage CAMO activities in the Lithuanian office.
We expect you to have:
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience on CAMO, experience with AOC is an added value.
- Knowledge of basic regulations such as but not limited to EU 2018/1139, EU 748/2012, EU 965/2012, EU 1321/2014
- EWIS Phase 5, FTS Phase 1&2, HF basic and recurrent in effectiveness
- General familiarization course on wide body (i.e. B737 and/or A320)
- Strong IT skills, experience with databases for aircraft management is required
- General knowledge of aircraft import/export within or in/out of the EU procedures and registration processes
- Experience on Aircraft Airworthiness Review process is welcome but not essential.
- Excellent English skills both written and spoken
- Clean Criminal Record is required.
When you join Skyways Technics A/S, you sign up for a career in an international environment in close collaboration with customers, suppliers and colleagues all over the world. Major changes and fast expansion within the organization provides great opportunities for both personal and professional development. You will be working within a young company where competence, co-operation, respect and responsibility are key values. As our business is founded on the ability to think outside the box, you will be expected to challenge the existing and find new innovative solutions.
The Planning and Records Engineer will be based at Skyways Technics‘ office in Kaunas, Lithuania.
Some business travel must be expected.
Expected start second half of May 2019.
Applications are reviewed continually until a suitable candidate has been found.
If you require further information, please contact CAMO Manager Davide Carbone, email: DAC@skywaystechnics.com
If you are committed to delivering business growth and would like the opportunity to develop within a progressive company, please send your CV and application marked “Planning and Records Engineer” to: WorkWithUs@skywaystechnics.com
Skyways Technics A/S is a European EASA and FAA part 145 approved MRO focused on the maintenance of regional aircraft from its hangar facilities in Billund and Sonderborg, Denmark. Furthermore, Skyways Technics A/S is focused on spare parts support to aircraft operators and owners around the world. The headquarter is located in Sonderborg, Denmark, where Sales, Purchasing, and administrative functions are centralized. In addition, we have a subsidiary located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, a sales office located in Dubai and a newly opened sales office in Florida. We employ approximately 130 energetic and committed employees.
Please find more information on: www.skywaystechnics.com