Skyways Technics A/S is searching for a high achieving ERP and BI Manager for this new position.
We have been operating Pentagon 2000 for 3 years and are now focusing on maximizing our software usage with efficient reporting and statistical data to help our business react faster and sharper.
Skyways Technics is looking for an experienced SQL Server/BI developer capable of designing, building, deploying and maintaining business intelligence reports and dashboards using Microsoft Power BI. While understanding our business requirements, you will strive to support our organization both in our commercial teams as well as in our MRO Activities, Procurement and inventory management.
The ERP and BI Manager will have a leading role within the internal ERP/BI management and be an instrumental part of all ERP/BI Processes.
• Responsible for further optimization of our Pentagon 2000 platform
• Develop operational reports such as dealing, financial and inventory system extracts
• Develop automated reports and dashboards using Power BI and other reporting tools
• Understand business requirements to set functional specifications for reporting applications
• Responsible for further training of the organization in Pentagon and PowerBI
• Support all users and ensure correct and efficient use – all across the organization
• Stage & shape data from data sources into reporting and analytics solutions
• Create functional financial reporting
• Lead the road forward towards a strong BI Solution, both regarding the selection process, implementation process as well as being the key user of the system.
• Identify key reports which adds value to our organization, both within the commercial departments, MRO Activities, Procurement, and Inventory Management
• Identify and clean incorrect and invalid data, securing accurate and valid system data.
• Daily point of contact towards Pentagon and our BI Solution ensuring costs stay as low as possible and within budget
• Strong background in and knowledge about ERP Systems
• Strong knowledge about Business Intelligence Solutions and specifically Microsoft PowerBI which adds value to an organization.
• Microsoft SQL Server Experience
• Prior experience with Pentagon 2000 a plus, but not a must
• Short/medium length post-secondary education i.e. Bachelor in IT/Data
• At least 5 years work experience
• Excellent at both written and spoken English
• You work systematically and follow things through to completion
• You thrive working with many different types of people from various cultures
• Good training skills as well as an interest in training super users and individual end users
• Strong Communication skills
• Thrive in a fast paced ever changing environment where you will have the chance to set your own agenda
• Possess strong interpersonal skills and is very pro-active
Working hours are subject to support tasks. Due to the support of locations in 4 different time zones, some tasks will require work outside normal office hours.
When you join Skyways Technics A/S, you sign up for a career in an international environment in close collaboration with customers, suppliers and colleagues all over the world.
Major changes and fast expansion within the organization provides great opportunities for both personal and professional development.
You will be working within a young company where competence, co-operation, respect and responsibility are key values.
The ERP and BI Manager is located at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and will report to the General Manager of Skyways Technics Asia.
There will be no management of employees.
Ready to use your commitment and drive to make a difference in an exciting company?
Please send your application and documentation.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Applicants must have the right to live and work in Malaysia.
Start as soon as possible. Applications are reviewed continually until suitable candidates are found.
Please send your CV and application to:
For more information
General Manager, Asia