Excited by the prospect of a career in aviation and working with highly skilled international colleagues? Then you may be our new Customer Account Manager
As our new Customer Account Manager, you will be the focal point between our Technical Services department and Maintenance Sales department. You will therefore fill a dual role and report to both the Head of Maintenance Sales and the Technical Services Manager who cooperate closely to service our aircraft maintenance customers in our hangar facilities in Sonderborg and Billund.
Your primary responsibility will be to ensure smooth communication between customers, Technical Project Leaders, manufacturers and the internal Maintenance organization and act as 2iC when either of the managers are out of office.
Further responsibilities and tasks:
- Ensure pre-project meetings, daily progress meetings and customer meetings are held as required.
- Liaise with customers, manufacturers and the internal Maintenance organization as necessary to complete projects as planned.
- Ensure timely feedback to Finance team to enable prompt invoicing after project completion
- Key Account management of existing accounts including visits and meetings
- Prepare proposals and aircraft maintenance agreements supporting sales leads,
- Complete pre-contract analysis to support quotations including income vs cost analysis on potential projects.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports and making recommendations to management.
To succeed in the role as our new Customer Account Manager it is desirable that you have a strong technical background in Aviation / Part 145 with a minimum of 5 years work experience. Preferably you have experience with ATR 42/72 aircraft.
Your educational background is a Technical Diploma and/or bachelor’s degree in business, sales & marketing or equivalent as a minimum.
You have the ability to communicate complex matters clearly and efficiently across the organization and with both internal and external stakeholders. This means that you have proficient presentation and negotiation skills.
Furthermore, you speak, read and write English fluently.
As a person, you are outgoing and thrive in a dynamic work environment. You are comfortable making decisions and do not lose sight of your priorities in a fast-paced workday.
Attention to detail is important to you, and you enjoy meeting deadlines and tackling challenges.
What we offer:
When you join Skyways Technics, you sign up for great opportunities for both personal and professional development. You will be working within a young company where competence, co-operation, respect and responsibility are key values. As our business is founded on the ability to think outside the box, we will expect you to challenge the existing and we promise to value your opinion.
For more information:
Please contact Head of Maintenance Sales Steve Pike, firstname.lastname@example.org
Start as soon as possible. Applications are reviewed continually until suitable
candidates are found.